Second Week at Palmetto Bible Camp is a great opportunity for youth to learn about the Bible in a scriptural, fun, and safe environment. At Second Week, you can expect the following:
- Daily Bible classes that focus on teaching biblical accuracy to prepare youth to learn about salvation and being a Christian.
- Daily activities that provide fun, excitement, and healthy competition.
- Nightly gathering that included singing, prayer, and a lesson from God’s Word.
- Each camper receives an agenda and class workbook to study more from each Bible class.
- A beautiful hike to Falls Creek Falls
- All involved get an opportunity to fellowship with one another.
At Second Week, we make it a priority to put God and His Word first. All camp counselors must be members of the Lord’s Church. All teachers must submit lessons before camp to insure that the lessons being taught are biblically accurate. For more information about Second Week, please feel free to contact Blake Nicholas, director, at
email@example.com. Also, please visit our Facebook page (linked below) for pictures of past years!
Second Week is a great opportunity! Don’t miss out on this year’s theme, “Selfless”!
Register Now 2nd Week- Director: Blake Nicholas/ June 16th- June 22nd (Ages 9-18)