PBC 2021 – Covid-19 Protocols
The PBC Board of Directors have determined how best to minimize the spread of COVID-19 at PBC. In order to re-open PBC and successfully remain open, everyone individually and collectively must actively participate in the core recommendations. We will be adhering as well as possible to the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of South Carolina for overnight camps. Please read and plan for the following and THANK YOU for your cooperation:
- Upon arrival for registration, we will guide you through a different registration process so please follow the signs and instructions.
- No one in the vehicle bringing the camper to PBC should have any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, or Diarrhea. Also, no one should have been diagnosed with COVID-19 OR have been told by their physician or a public health official in the past 14 days that they should self-quarantine due to a potential exposure to the virus.
- Sunday Registration is from 11 am to 4 pm. Anyone arriving earlier will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
- Sunday AM and PM worship are limited to campers and staff only.
- Every person in your vehicle will be given a contactless temperature check upon arrival. If anyone in the vehicle has a temperature of 100.4 or above, you will be asked to turn around and head back home.
- Every person 7 years old and up must wear a mask when indoors at Registration and drop-off.
- Family visits during the week are only by appointment with the Director.
- Directors will group campers as appropriate (cabins, teams, bunks, etc.).
- During the week social distancing will be observed when practicable and masks will be worn as dictated by the activity and the Director.
- Anyone developing two or more COVID-19 symptoms will be tested (paid for by PBC) and quarantined.
- Anyone testing positive with COVID-19 will remain quarantined and parents called for immediate pick up.
Please contact the Director for your week if you have any additional questions or would like to make a camp visit appointment during your child’s week:
1st Week – Stemy Mynhier, 704-497-1861, firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Week – Blake Nicholas, 662-415-8468, email@example.com
3rd Week – Jeremy Hinote, 706-830-3229, firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Week – Kent Massey, 704-904-1776, email@example.com
5th Week (Junior Week) – Adam Richardson, 256-766-9690, firstname.lastname@example.org
6th Week – Mike Howard, 864-905-3228, email@example.com
7th Week (Senior Week) – Josh Murphy, 864-426-1937, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mini Camp – Ted Gantt, 803-645-8877, email@example.com