PBC offers you seven weeks of camping, Mini-Camp and a Spring Youth Rally!
All sessions are staffed by Christian men and women. Each week is filled with spiritual growth, fun and fellowship. Campers have an opportunity to form meaningful relationships that will follow them for a lifetime.
For over fifty years, thousands of young people have made Christian memories that will last forever in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Activities, games, skits and Bible classes are designed especially for campers. Everyone, young and old is invited to join us each Sunday for worship services, generally held at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Pre-registration is important: Pre-registration is to secure a space and save time when you arrive at camp. We cannot guarantee your camper a space if you do not pre-register. Do not mail your application if it is less than 2 weeks prior to your desired encampment date; instead pre-register online. E-mail registration questions and waiting list requests to: email@example.com
Please submit a $75 deposit (deposit is non-refundable) to reserve a space. Balance due on or before the first day of camp. An email confirmation will be sent. Keep in mind some weeks fill up quickly, so pre-register early to hold your space. Please pre-register your child at least 3 weeks prior to camp to ensure that your camper’s information is on the tee-shirt order. Also please download all necessary medical forms for the week, they are located at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing you at registration and thank you for allowing your child to attend PBC!
On-line registration, will close 1 week prior to the week of camp!
Please Pre-Register your child by selecting the Camp Session you would like to attend. Please be sure you have selected the correct week before submitting your payment.
NEW FOR 2021!!
“Those paying full registration via our on-line registration system will be able to deposit money now in your child’s Canteen and Craftshack cashless account!”
Current Summer 2021 Covid-19 Protocols
The PBC Board of Directors have determined how best to minimize the spread of COVID-19 at PBC. In order to re-open PBC and successfully remain open, everyone individually and collectively must actively participate in the core recommendations. We will be adhering as well as possible to the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of South Carolina for overnight camps. Please read and plan for the following and THANK YOU for your cooperation:
- Upon arrival for registration, we will guide you through a different registration process so please follow the signs and instructions.
- No one in the vehicle bringing the camper to PBC should have any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, or Diarrhea. Also, no one should have been diagnosed with COVID-19 OR have been told by their physician or a public health official in the past 14 days that they should self-quarantine due to a potential exposure to the virus.
- Sunday Registration is from 11 am to 4 pm. Anyone arriving earlier will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
- Sunday AM and PM worship are limited to campers and staff only.
- Every person in your vehicle will be given a contactless temperature check upon arrival. If anyone in the vehicle has a temperature of 100.4 or above, you will be asked to turn around and head back home.
- Every person 7 years old and up must wear a mask when indoors at Registration and drop-off.
- Family visits during the week are only by appointment with the Director.
- Directors will group campers as appropriate (cabins, teams, bunks, etc.).
- During the week social distancing will be observed when practicable and masks will be worn as dictated by the activity and the Director.
- Anyone developing two or more COVID-19 symptoms will be tested (paid for by PBC) and quarantined.
- Anyone testing positive with COVID-19 will remain quarantined and parents called for immediate pick up.
Please contact the Director for your week if you have any additional questions or would like to make a camp visit appointment during your child’s week:
1st Week – Stemy Mynhier, 704-497-1861, firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Week – Blake Nicholas, 662-415-8468, email@example.com
3rd Week – Jeremy Hinote, 706-830-3229, firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Week – Kent Massey, 704-904-1776, email@example.com
5th Week (Junior Week) – Adam Richardson, 256-766-9690, firstname.lastname@example.org
6th Week – Mike Howard, 864-905-3228, email@example.com
7th Week (Senior Week) – Josh Murphy, 864-426-1937, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mini Camp – Ted Gantt, 803-645-8877, email@example.com
Register Now Spring Youth Rally – Director: Andy Brewster/ Apr.30th – May 1st (Rising 3rd Graders-18)
Mini-Camp- Director Ted Gantt/ Aug. 6th-Aug.8th (Ages 5 and up plus 1 Adult Chaperone per family)
*Additional Forms and Payment Options*PBC Medical Form
Make Additional Camper Payment2021 Paper Application